Phyllis Marie

Day of death: 02/25/2022

Location: Georgia

Hospital: Newnan Hospital

Allowed to see family or patient advocate?: no

Asked to sign DNR: idr

Asked if vaccinated: yes

Was the victim treated differently as a result of disclosing their vax status?: yes

How victim was treated differently after disclosing vax status:

I believe both of my parents were treated differently due to unvaccinated status, as their and my wishes to not receive Remdesivir were ignored in both cases.

Name of Victim: Phyllis Marie

Age: 72 years old

Date of onset of symptoms: 12/31/2021

First sought medical attention: 01/05/2022

Admitted to hospital: 01/07/2022

Treatment received at hospital: Treated poorly

Experience in hospital:

Deprived of meds for thyroid, which I believe contributed to her kidney issues; given Remdesivir after expressly told not to by both patient and family; allowed to go 21 days without bowel movement and then later given laxative when ordered not to. I believe this caused sepsis to worsen significantly; I was repeatedly degraded and put down by medical staff for letting her stay alive with one doctor saying he would never do to his mother what I was doing to mine. I was pressured daily to remove her from the vent and ridiculed for asking about Right to Try legislation to get her experimental treatments. I was lectured for asking for Ivermectin and scolded for believing this was an effective treatment. I made repeated complaints to the doctor that was supposed to serve as an advocate but this resulted in staff being more reluctant to discuss things with me, in my opinion. I felt trapped fearing they would mistreat my mother if I continued to push harder for her transfer, alternative treatment, etc. They had already killed my father, so I was petrified. I now suffer anxiety and PTSD and have been unable to return to a normal work environment or schedule due to these events.

Medications given: Remdesivir, antibiotics, anxiety meds, blood pressure meds, Dilaudid, fentynal, heparin, insulin, lasix, midazolam, Oxygen, paralytic drugs, propofol, vassopressin

How long was the victim on remdesivir?: 2 days

Was the victim informed about remdesivir's EUA status?: no

Informed of RMV side effects?: no

Was there consent for the use of remdesivir?: no

Date victim was placed on a ventilator: 01/10/2022

Days on a ventilator: : 46 days

Person being interviewed: Gina

Relationship To Victim: Daughter

Pursuing legal action?: would

Engaging in activism: no

Watch & Share The Interview

The Interview with Gina

She was unconscious and couldn't do an DNR but I was relentlessly pursued by her doctors to do one and to let her die (take her off vent).

Phyllis Marie Story
Written by Gina(Daughter)

There is some overlap in stories between the one I sent for my father James and the below.  I could not bring myself to rewrite everything again and this is from early on after they passed.  I would be able to clear up any details in discussion with you:

On New Year’s Eve 2021, I escorted my parents to Newnan Hospital ER due after my father had diarrhea again, and developed blood in his urine.  After waiting in a crowded waiting room for over an hour, I left my parents there to return home.  My mother phoned the next morning to tell me they were in the ER still waiting for a bed to come available for my dad.  During this call, I reminded her to tell ER staff not to administer Remdesivir to my father.  She told ER staff this while I was still on the phone with her.

She had been sitting in a chair all night with him waiting.  After approximately 18 hours, my father was admitted to the hospital for COVID.  After admittance to the hospital, she was forced to leave him regardless of his dementia.  I picked her up at approximately 10 pm the following night and brought her home, also sick.  I then called the next morning (1/2) to request that the charge nurse allow her to return at her insistence because of my father’s mental status.

The nurse agreed because my father was non-compliant with keeping his IV in and was trying to “escape” his bed and seemed completely confused.  He also would not swallow anything.  My mother wasn’t feeling well herself, so I told her to rest for awhile before going back.  She laid down but the phone rang around 2 p.m.  The nurse assigned to him wanted to know when my mother would be there because they couldn’t handle him and all the other patients they had to attend to.

They said if she didn’t come, they would need to restrain him to keep him in bed.  My mother immediately got dressed and I took her to the hospital shortly thereafter.  She was required to wear a gown and mask (N95) and sleep on a chair.  She was not allowed at first to get food from the hospital, so I returned with food which I had to deliver to the front desk because I was not permitted to go to his room at all. Every time I talked to her on the phone, I reminded her to tell them no Remdesivir, fearing they would give it anyway, as I had read about this happening in other hospitals.

There was a no visitation policy in place at that time.  This went on for approximately 4 days with me delivering fresh clothes, blanket (hospital would not provide one), medication, etc. to the front desk.  All the while, my mother, unbeknownst to me was getting sicker.  She texted me when she needed me to bring something or to update me on my dad’s status.  On 1/5, she called to tell me she was too sick to walk to the ER and asked me to call a nurse to push her down and get her help.

I called the charge nurse on my dad’s floor and demanded they take her via wheelchair to the ER.  I met her at the ER and she could hardly stand or walk.  As we waited to be seen, she could not hold her head up and used me to lean on.  We waited in excess of 6 hours and finally they released her with the condition she follow up with a doctor in 2 days.  She was COVID positive and only given an albuterol inhaler which she could not hold in due to her severe cough, and a Z-pack.  Two days later, I called a mobile medic (Go Med) to come see her, as I could not get her to an urgent care or doctor, nor could I get her an appointment since she had no established doctor here and was COVID positive.

Urgent cares were still very full and impossible to get into.  The mobile medic demanded she be taken by ambulance to the hospital for her low oxygen (84%, I believe).  I complied and she left on 1/7 to go back to Newnan Hospital ER.  She stayed there approximately 24 hours until they had a bed for her to be admitted.  Again, I was not allowed to visit her due to visitation restriction at that time.

When she called by cell while in the ER, I told her to be sure and tell the nurses she did not want Remdesivir.  She did so while was was on the phone with her.  I heard the nurse acknowledge her request.  After she was admitted, I received a call about her condition where they explained her oxygen levels were worsening and she would need a Cpap type machine to breathe.  At this time, I again asked that no Remdesivir be administered and asked about ivermectin.

I was told they would not permit ivermectin and that it was not approved for COVID.  At no time was I told that Remdesivir had already been administered and I was under the impression based on my conversation with nursing staff that my request would be adhered to.  This turned out not to be the case, as I later saw in her chart that she had received Remdesivir (at least two times) anyway, right after admission on 1/7.  I then checked on my father’s chart and saw that he too had been given doses of Remdesivir (for sure on 1/9 and 1/10, possibly 4 doses ).

I received calls daily about my father’s condition and was told he had severe urinary infection, mental cognition problems and required restraints to keep his IVs in.  His condition continued to decline each day and I spoke to person named James Dinwiddie extensively about his decline on approximately 1/14.  Dinwiddie stated that his nutrition was such that he could not recover, so they would need to either put him in hospice and let him die, keep doing what they were doing which he admitted was not working, or intubate him and put a feeding tube in so he could get better nutrition to possibly give him the strength to recover.

I was also told by a nurse, Betsy, who allowed me to Facetime my father (since I wasn’t allowed to visit) that he was in rapid decline and she did not expect him to survive much longer.  She stated he was bruised from pulling at restraints and moaning, unable to communicate with anyone.  This influenced my decision to let them intubate him, hoping that they feeding tube would do enough for his strength to quickly allow him to come off the ventilator, as his oxygen was still in the 90s.  Approximately two days later, on 1/17 at 10 am, I was called when he crashed and the critical care team was there to administer CPR.  I had to make a split-second decision to give them DNR permission.

My mother was intubated by this time as well (1/10), so she could not make any decisions on behalf of my dad at that point.  He died of cardiac arrest at that hour.  Only then was I allowed to come to the hospital to view his body.  I was not allowed to go in and see my mother either although she was just across the hall.  I was only able to peer through the glass door on my way out.

My mother’s oxygen levels had continued a downward trend and on 1/10, the nurse called and said the CPAP machine was not supplying sufficient levels of oxygen and that she needed to be intubated.  I asked to speak to my mother who could barely talk to me due to the mask she was wearing.  I asked what she wanted to do and she stated, “I have to for your dad.”  I asked her if she was sure and the nurse said she nodded (I couldn’t see or hear her).  That was the last time I heard her voice.  I received daily calls on her blood gas levels, d-dimer levels, etc. and all indications were good initially.

It seemed her levels were improving, and she was recovering somewhat.  I was not allowed to visit still and my mother had no idea about my father’s worsening condition, or so I thought.  However, on 1/17 after my father passed, my mother’s oxygen levels dropped significantly, and I was called by the duty nurse.  This continued the following day and night with her having to be supplemented 100% within about a 48 hour period following his death.  I knew at this point she was able to hear the nurses talking about my dad’s passing.  I began calling hospital staff, begging the charge nurse to let me come see her (Dawn). I was promised by Dawn that she would ask her boss if I could come up the following day, but I got no answer.

Mom’s condition kept worsening, so I finally spoke to the boss myself, Emily.  I was allowed to come briefly to see my mom on 1/20 strictly because my dad had already died there, and my mother was in grave condition.  Her condition remained poor, and on 1/22 (approximately) I was called by Dr. Statton, a surgeon, who told me my mom needed emergency bowel surgery.  Her bowel had collapsed and was in danger of perforating, so I had to give permission for them to operate.  I did so and later found out that she had not had a bowel movement since her date of admission on 1/7.

I expressed concern about this fact and asked how they had not ensured she had a bowel movement.  The surgeon admitted on more than one occasion that the lack of a bowel movement certainly could have caused the collapse.  The bowel surgery was “successful” from the vantage point of stopping a perforation, but remained guarded, because they weren’t sure if the intestine would repair itself fully.  She was then removed from her feeding tube and all stool softeners and laxatives, enemas, etc. to give the bowel rest and time to heal.

This continued until it was noted that she had fluid build-up on her abdomen and required two drains.  The drains pulled off 3 liters of fluid immediately and continued to collect more fluid for the remainder of her time in the hospital.  She did not have a bowel movement for 40 days.

Shortly thereafter, however, I came into her room (on 1/24 the visitation policy was changed, and I was able to come see her thereafter on a regular basis) and a traveling nurse by the name of Vanessa said she had given her Senikot, a laxative.  I immediately expressed concern that this was not to be administered per her surgeon’s orders and was told that they were comfortable that she needed to be given the stool softener at this point.

I later questioned Dr. Statton and found this order was not given.  Mom had a total bowel leak causing irreparable sepsis a few days later which they denied was related to this Senikot.  I was also lied to on at least 3 occasions about her thyroid meds which she needed daily to function normally.  I was told she was being given her normal dosages but later found out they stopped her meds when she was intubated.

I raised concerns that this could be impacting her poor kidney function and her edema issues and they agreed to put her on IV drip of thyroid meds.  They were very interested throughout the ordeal in removing mom from the ventilator and this became outright pressure when we hit day 28 in hospital.  I believe this is because the hospital would begin losing money after 30 days of admission.

This is one of many stories we have documented for our COVID-19 Humanity Betrayal Memory Project, a living archive of individuals harmed by crimes against humanity throughout the pandemic. If you have a story you would like to share, please submit it here. You can browse more documented cases of humanity betrayal below. If you feel this is important, please share this page to your social media pages – and since it will probably be censored from social media, take the extra step of emailing it to your friends and family. Thank you for helping us raise awareness of the terrible ordeal our public health agencies have put these people through, so that we can try to prevent crimes against humanity like these from happening to anyone else.

Filter By Category

Vanessa’s Story

Vanessa’s Story

Age: 71

Location: TX

Became sick: 11/15/2020

First sought care: 11/24/2020

Admitted: 11/24/2020

To: University of Texas Medical Branch League City Campus

Murdered: 12/17/2020

Gene Craig Chaudoin

Justice for Jeff

Justice for Jeff

Age: 51

Location: OH

Became sick: 07/08/2021

First sought care: 07/15/2021

Admitted: 07/15/2021

To: UC West Chester

Murdered: 09/25/2021

Jeffrey Smith

Murdered by FDA Death Protocol

Murdered by FDA Death Protocol

Age: 65

Location: WA

Became sick: 08/05/2021

First sought care: 08/11/2011

Admitted: 08/11/2021

To: Kadlec Regional Medical Center

Murdered: 09/04/2021

Shannon Michael Washburn

Ann E’s Story

Ann E’s Story

Age: 56

Location: CA

Became sick: 08/22/2021

First sought care: 08/23/2021

Admitted: 08/24/2021

To: Kaiser

Murdered: 09/18/2021

Gustavo "Gus" Enriquez

David Chidester Story

David Chidester Story

Age: 61

Location: IA

Became sick: 11/08/2020

First sought care: 11/12/2020

Admitted: 11/12/2020

To: Iowa Methodist

Murdered: 12/02/2020

David Chidester

Death by Hospicide

Death by Hospicide

Age: 61

Location: NM

Became sick: 08/18/2021

First sought care: 08/19/2021

Admitted: 08/20/2021

To: Presbyterian Healthcare and Lea Regional Medical Center

Murdered: 09/14/2021

Robert "Bobby" Fifer

Murdered by Hospital Protocol

Murdered by Hospital Protocol

Age: 64

Location: TX

Became sick: 08/01/2021

First sought care: 08/12/2021

Admitted: 08/12/2021

To: HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe

Murdered: 08/22/2021

Mark Franklin Parkin



Age: 77

Location: FL

Became sick: 10/06/2020

First sought care: 10/08/2020

Admitted: 10/09/2020

To: Countryside Hospital

Murdered: 10/29/2020

Gerald ( Gary ) Russell

Andrew E Story

Andrew E Story

Age: 30

Location: AZ

Became sick: 12/03/2021

First sought care: 12/10/2021

Admitted: 12/11/2021

To: Scottsdale Osborn Honor Health

Murdered: 12/21/2021

Andrew E

The murder of RL Murray Jr.

The murder of RL Murray Jr.

Age: 58

Location: NY

Became sick: 08/20/2021

First sought care: 08/31/2021

Admitted: 08/31/2021

To: Crouse hospital Syracuse New York

Murdered: 10/02/2021

Ralph Lewis Murray Jr.

My Michael

My Michael

Age: 53

Location: FL

Became sick: 08/06/2021

First sought care: 08/10/2021

Admitted: 08/10/2021

To: AdventHealth, Altamonte Springs, Florida

Murdered: 08/31/2021

Michael Monahan

Karen Jeanne Ward Story

Karen Jeanne Ward Story

Age: 72

Location: MA

Became sick: 12/10/2021

First sought care: 12/19/2021

Admitted: 12/19/2021

To: Winchester Hospital

Murdered: 01/06/2021

Karen Jeanne Ward

Clarence “Clay” Visser Story

Clarence “Clay” Visser Story

Age: 63

Location: CA

Became sick: 10/18/2021

First sought care: 10/20/2021

Admitted: 10/25/2021

To: Memorial Medical Center

Murdered: 11/14/2021

Clarence “Clay” Visser

Justice for Frank (PK) Forever “My Love”

Justice for Frank (PK) Forever “My Love”

Age: 57

Location: SC

Became sick: 08/04/2021

First sought care: 08/11/2021

Admitted: 08/11/2021

To: Hilton Head Hospital

Murdered: 09/14/2021

Frank W. King III

Death by hospital protocol

Death by hospital protocol

Age: 43

Location: TX

Became sick: 08/02/2021

First sought care: 08/03/2021

Admitted: 08/07/2021

To: HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball

Murdered: 08/23/2021

Earl Butler

Michelle Strassburg’s Story

Michelle Strassburg’s Story

Age: 66

Location: MI

Became sick: 11/05/2021

First sought care: 11/13/2021

Admitted: 11/13/2021

To: Henry Ford

Murdered: 12/05/2021

Richard Strassburg

Stephanie R.’s Story

Stephanie R.’s Story

Age: 46

Location: SC

Became sick: 12/22/2021

First sought care: 12/30/2021

Admitted: 12/31/2021

To: Prisma Health

Murdered: 01/15/2022

Brian Robins

Janice & Kyler V’s Story

Janice & Kyler V’s Story

Age: 64

Location: CA

Became sick: 10/29/2021

First sought care: 10/30/2022

Admitted: 11/07/2021

To: Mission hospital

Murdered: 11/19/2021

Anthony Victoria

Peggy’s Story- A Love Lost Too Soon

Peggy’s Story- A Love Lost Too Soon

Age: 59

Location: OK

Became sick: 11/01/2021

First sought care: 11/07/2021

Admitted: 11/10/2021


Murdered: 12/02/2021

John Springer

Jane’s Hospital Nightmare

Jane’s Hospital Nightmare

Age: 60

Location: WI

Became sick: 11/02/2021

First sought care: 11/05/2021

Admitted: 11/05/2021

To: Aurora Bay Care

Jane Krueger

Eleazar Padilla

Eleazar Padilla

Age: 44

Location: CA

Became sick: 07/06/2020

First sought care: 07/08/2020

Admitted: 07/08/2020

To: Kaiser

Murdered: 07/28/2020

Eleazar Padilla Jr

Forever and For Always You will be Loved

Forever and For Always You will be Loved

Age: 61

Location: CA

Became sick: 08/08/2021

First sought care: 08/09/2021

Admitted: 08/09/2021

To: St. Joseph Hospital, Eureka, California

Murdered: 08/19/2021

David A. Bellairs

Lawrence ‘Larry’ C Wroblewski, murdered by the Governments Protocol

Lawrence ‘Larry’ C Wroblewski, murdered by the Governments Protocol

Age: 81

Location: AZ

Became sick: 12/21/2020

First sought care: 12/22/2020

Admitted: 12/22/2020

To: Banner Desert South Mesa AZ on Baseline Road

Lawrence C Wroblewski I

Steve Montoya’s Story

Steve Montoya’s Story

Age: 67

Location: CO

Became sick: 11/05/2021

First sought care: 11/11/2021

Admitted: 11/11/2021

To: St. Anthony North Campus

Murdered: 11/26/2021

Steve Montoya

These are just a few of the cases archived by our COVID-19 Humanity Betrayal Memory Project, and there are more being reported by survivors and families of victims every day. If you would like to help with this project, please consider becoming part of the Task Citizens Force Against Instutional Capture And Crimes Against Humanity, a FormerFedsGroup Freedom Foundation mission.