Timothy Morgan

Day of death: 08/18/2021

Location: Iowa

Hospital: Mary Greeley Medical Center - Ames, Iowa

Allowed to see family or patient advocate?: yes_fam

Asked to sign DNR: idr

Asked if vaccinated: yes

Was the victim treated differently as a result of disclosing their vax status?: idk

"he needed her more to keep him calm because his anxiety and paranoia were increasing" she was fearful to leave if she left and couldn't stay with him to advocate.

Name of Victim: Timothy Morgan

Age: 55 years old

Date of onset of symptoms: 07/26/2021

First sought medical attention: 08/08/2021

Admitted to hospital: 08/08/2021

Treatment received at hospital: Treated well

Experience in hospital:

He was not allowed any visitors including myself who was his wife and caregiver. I was in his immediate presence every day including driving him more than 30 minutes to the hospital and had symptoms myself. After 1 week of only communicating or attempting to communicate with my husband via cell phone, I reached my breaking point with his nurse and was transferred to her manager. Once the manager truly listened to our situation, our case was re-assessed and I was allowed to spend his final 2 days with him which included having his last will and testament signed and notarized about 15 minutes before he gave up and chose to switch to palliative care. He died about 4 hours later. My husband had PTSD and had a stroke two years before this which caused the anxiety and paranoia of PTSD to steadily increase. I was his calming influence and his advocate. His greatest fear was being in and especially dying in a facility alone. Fortunately, I was able to be with him at that moment, but I know MANY others were not allowed that comfort/support. Also, during the time prior to being allowed to return to visit my husband, there were a couple of times when he contacted me and I had to contact the hospital to get him the help he needed. One of those times, it took me several minutes and a couple of phone calls to reach someone in the ICU on his behalf.

Medications given: Remdesivir, ativan, Actemra, anxiety meds, dexamethasone, Decadron, enoxaparin, fentynal, gabapentin, insulin, lasix, morphine, pain killers, polyethyleneglycol, sedatives, tocilzumab, albuterol, iopamidol, tylenol, lipitor, plavix, lopressor, prilosec, flomax, zinc sulfate, senokot, fluconazule, lactulose, teflaro, methylprednisolone sodium succonate, trazadone, hydralazine, piperacillin taxobactam

How long was the victim on remdesivir?: 9 days

Was the victim informed about remdesivir's EUA status?: idr

Informed of RMV side effects?: idr

Person being interviewed: Mrs. Denise Morgan

Relationship To Victim: Wife

Pursuing legal action?: no

Engaging in activism: no

Watch & Share The Interview

American Granddaughter Link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/wvGbQduVxOgd/
The Interview with Mrs. Denise Morgan

"if he dropped to and stayed at or below 80% (or sometimes it would say in low 80s) he would have to be put on ventilator, even though we had told them not to do it. AND, the doctor had even told me that putting him on the vent would not go well."

Husband/Dad/Grandpa/Brother/Friend was given remdesivir
Written by  Mrs. Denise Morgan (Wife)

My husband, Timothy Morgan, was a loving passionate Christian family man who served in the U.S Air Force.  When we met, he had 10% disability rating from Veterans Administration and was receiving minimal benefits.  Over the years, he was re-assessed receiving increases for deterioration of his injured knees to a total of 20% and a few years ago to 40% with the addition of PTSD.  VA seemed to refuse to do anything for his ankle and due to miscommunication/misinformation from an advocacy group, we pursued treatment of his ankle on our own when he had not choice.  He was unable to secure full-time employment after that surgery which was performed in July, 2007.  VA did help him obtain a bachelor degree, but was only able to to obtain about 5 or 6 interviews over the course of 3-4 years before he became too discouraged to continue trying.  During this time, we did attempt a home-based business of Tim doing hand-tooled and hand-sewn leather goods, for several years with only one year resulting in profit.  He underwent carpal tunnel release on both wrists with the right one being a failure even after second attempt; he was right-handed.  (I have learned over the past year that the problem may have actually been related to conditions in the elbows or shoulders and neck.)  We continued the business for a short time after the third carpal tunnel release procedure, but then in 2018 decided to give up on it as we could no longer afford to keep it going.  In June 2019, he suffered a stroke which took the left half of his field of sight and resulted in the state of Iowa revoking his driver’s license.  This deprived him of most of his independence and some of his ability to care for me and our teenagers.  Following the stroke, his level of paranoia and anxiety (likely related to PTSD) began increasing.  (The COVID pandemic just added to the paranoia aspect; getting sick did not scare him.)

Towards the end of July, beginning of August in 2021, my family had cold/allergy symptoms.  Since we all are prone to sinus issues and had just finished our county fair and all of the dust/allergens that goes along with that, we were not concerned. (Our teenagers are active in 4-H and I am a club leader.)  None of us are the type to go to the doctor for a sniffle.  About mid-day on Sunday, August 8, 2021, my husband decided that we should call an after-hours nurse for advice.  I had asked him a time or two prior to that day if he wanted me to get an appointment and take him to a doctor.  He declined, didn’t think he was that bad.

Where we live, we have no choice of where an ambulance would transport us as it would come from the hospital that is 10 miles away and we are not confident in their care.  If we are about two miles south of our town, we can go to a different facility.  He thought he could make it to our vehicle and to the VA hospital located an hour away, so we got him in our auto and left for Des Moines.  (Teenagers stayed home.)  I took a route that allowed us opportunities to stop at other hospitals.  After passing the first of these options, my husband let me know that we should stop before Des Moines, so we went to the next option which is located in Ames.

We were met at the door by someone with a wheelchair who would not allow me to help transfer him into the chair and then rushed him into the ER.  I was allowed to be in the ER with him.  His oxygen saturation on room air, I was told, was 40%.  When the COVID test came back positive, I was told that I should leave, but since I had already been allowed to be in the ER with him, they would let me stay until he was taken to ICU.  I was never allowed to kiss him…

From that point, for the next 8 days, we only had text messaging to include sending photos and attempted video chat a couple of times.  We only had this because I insisted he keep his cell phone with him and the hospital staff agreed; he wanted me to bring it home with me.  I am very glad that he did have his cell phone as a couple of times he contacted me to get help.  He told me that he had pushed the call button but was not getting a response.  I was not there, so I do not know how long he waited before calling me.  One of those times, though, I called the nurses’ station and no one answered.  So, I called the main line and asked them to get help to my husband in the ICU.  It took several minutes, but I did get connected to someone in the ICU and was told that someone was finally in with my husband or that they would get someone to check on him.  (This was over a year ago, so I don’t remember for sure.)

I had access to his online medical records, so I monitored his test results and stats.  For the first couple of days, his oxygen levels improved then they dropped a little and leveled off.  I was told that he would never be able to leave the hospital because of the level of oxygen he required and the equipment that was required to provide it.  (On Monday, August 9, 2021, our teenagers and I took saliva tests provided by our county health department and sent them out.  The kids’ returned positive.  My test took an extra day for some reason and came back negative despite having the exact same symptoms as the kids.  My employer wanted me to be tested on Wednesday, so I took a rapid test in a different county with negative results, again.  Following phone discussion with our county health, I took another saliva test which was also negative.)

By Monday, August 16, 2021, I could not take it anymore and had an emotional breakdown while talking with my husband’s nurse that day.  She transferred me to her manager so I could explain our entire situation.  After going through everything, how I was his caregiver including helping hospital staff whenever he had been inpatient, he was afraid of being alone in a facility (especially dying in that situation), that we had not finalized last will and testament, that I was usually able to keep him calm or get him to calm down when anxiety was taking over, etc., she told me that she would see what she could do about allowing me to be able to visit.  She called me back yet that afternoon and told me not only that I could visit but that they WANTED me to come but I had to agree to strict rules.

I could not stop anywhere between our house and the hospital whether going there or coming home.  I had to wear a gown, mask, face shield, and gloves the entire time while in his room.  (So, I could not kiss him, nor touch him with my bare hands.)  If I left his room, I had to leave the hospital, so I was required to stay in his room until I was ready to leave for the day.  (Fortunately, I was able to have a lunch tray delivered to his room and there was a toilet behind a curtain that I could use.)

I took our laptop computer with me the next day, Tuesday, August 17, 2021.  We chatted some and I made myself go over his last will and testament with him.  We had it ready, but they could not find a notary that afternoon.  I guess that was OK since it gave me another day with my husband.  I returned the next day, Wednesday, August 18, 2021.  I noticed right away that he was not as alert as the day before.  It seemed that he had deteriorated quite a bit overnight.  It was about mid-day before a notary came and asked to have the will updated appropriately for the signatures that were required.  Then, I had to email it to the nurse manager to be printed, again.  Then, the notary came back, looked over his will, handed it to me, watched from outside the closed door while he initialed and signed it.  I took the will back to the notary who then signed it and handed me her book to have signed and handed back to her.  The signed will was returned to me.

About 15 minutes later, my husband roused up, and removed the hose from his mask.  While pushing the call button, I asked him what was wrong (he was claustrophobic, so thought the mask may have scared him while sleeping).  He told me, “I’m dying.” right before I put the hose back on the mask.  I asked, “so, you are done?” and he nodded.  When the nurse assistant came in, I let her know and she immediately went to tell his nurse.  His nurse came to the door a few minutes later to confirm.  I remember being stunned just how quickly they started changing his course of care, especially after I confirmed via phone with a doctor.  His feeding tube was removed from his nose.  As soon as they could, they started administering medicines to keep him calm and ease pain while they decreased his oxygen.  I did have time to place phone calls to each of his adult children so they could tell him whatever they wanted to even though he already did not have the strength to talk to them and then a phone call to our home to provide the same opportunity for our two teenagers.  (Sadly, our youngest did not understand what was happening until after I got home and he went with me to get take out for supper and I said something that made him realize that his dad had died before I came home from the hospital that day.)  He died a bit after 17:30 on August 18, 2021 which was the 10th birthday for our grandson and sweet-16 birthday for our twin nieces.

Yes, we have memories, pictures, rare video or audio clips, but we will forever be deprived of new memories, humorous moments, loving moments, encouragement, affection, prayers, and so much more.

I did request his medical records from the hospital and received a disk, but have not taken the time to see exactly what I got.  I am hoping the x-rays of his lungs are included.

This is one of many stories we have documented for our COVID-19 Humanity Betrayal Memory Project, a living archive of individuals harmed by crimes against humanity throughout the pandemic. If you have a story you would like to share, please submit it here. You can browse more documented cases of humanity betrayal below. If you feel this is important, please share this page to your social media pages – and since it will probably be censored from social media, take the extra step of emailing it to your friends and family. Thank you for helping us raise awareness of the terrible ordeal our public health agencies have put these people through, so that we can try to prevent crimes against humanity like these from happening to anyone else.

Filter By Category

Eleazar Padilla

Eleazar Padilla

Age: 44

Location: CA

Became sick: 07/06/2020

First sought care: 07/08/2020

Admitted: 07/08/2020

To: Kaiser

Murdered: 07/28/2020

Eleazar Padilla Jr

Cyndee’s Story

Cyndee’s Story

Age: 72

Location: WA

Became sick: 12/23/2021

First sought care: 01/02/2022

Admitted: 01/03/2022

To: St Vincent’s Portland OR

Cyndee Ellis

Janet and Chris’s Story

Janet and Chris’s Story

Age: 61

Location: VA

Became sick: 08/10/2021

First sought care: 08/13/2021

Admitted: 08/13/2021

To: Centera Williamsburg

Chris Anderson

Cynthia S.’s Story

Cynthia S.’s Story

Age: 57

Location: FL

Became sick: 08/15/2021

First sought care: 08/20/2021

Admitted: 08/24/2021

To: Sarasota Memorial

Murdered: 09/14/2021

Eric Schrock

My, Husband, Christopher, Died Due to the Protocol

My, Husband, Christopher, Died Due to the Protocol

Age: 49

Location: NY

Became sick: 12/24/2021

First sought care: 12/29/2021

Admitted: 12/29/2021

To: Garnet Health Medical Center

Murdered: 01/16/2022

Christopher Kolasa

Nurse Patti Goes from Victim to Victim Volunteer

Nurse Patti Goes from Victim to Victim Volunteer

Age: 56

Location: ID

Became sick: 08/22/2020

First sought care: 08/24/2020

Admitted: 08/26/2020

To: St Alphonsus Med Ctr

Nurse Patti Gilliano

Ginger’s Story – I Lost Both My Parents

Ginger’s Story – I Lost Both My Parents

Age: 80

Location: OK

Became sick: 09/20/2021

First sought care: 09/23/2021

Admitted: 09/23/2021

To: St Johns and Hill Crest

Murdered: 09/29/2021

Ron and Pat Mills

Remembering Shirley A. Younger

Remembering Shirley A. Younger

Age: 73

Location: CO

Became sick: 11/08/2021

First sought care: 11/15/2021

Admitted: 11/15/2021

To: Poudre Valley Hospital - UCHealth - Fort Collins CO

Murdered: 11/20/2021

Shirley Ann Younger

Don Truman Taylor Story

Don Truman Taylor Story

Age: 64

Location: TX

Became sick: 01/03/2022

First sought care: 01/10/2022

Admitted: 01/28/2022

To: Medical City Alliance

Murdered: 02/21/2022

Don Truman Taylor

Oxygen Toxicity

Kristy Rose’s Story

Age: 72

Location: ND

Became sick: 04/27/2021

First sought care: 05/02/2021

Admitted: 05/07/2021

To: Sanford Medical Center Bismark, ND

Murdered: 05/17/2021

David Wolfer

Linda (Cooki)’s Story

Linda (Cooki)’s Story

Age: 72

Location: FL

Became sick: 09/13/2021

First sought care: 09/13/2021

Admitted: 09/18/2021

To: University Tamarac, Woodmont

Murdered: 11/02/2021

Thomas (Lee) Leonardi

Loving Husband and Father of 3 | Maimed and Murdered by Protocol and Iatrogenic Injury

Loving Husband and Father of 3 | Maimed and Murdered by Protocol and Iatrogenic Injury

Age: 45

Location: NE

Became sick: 08/26/2021

First sought care: 09/02/2021

Admitted: 09/02/2021

To: Nebraska Medicine (UNMC)

Murdered: 10/06/2021

Robert F. Chapman IV

Mike Brooks’ Murder

Mike Brooks’ Murder

Age: 59

Location: TN

Became sick: 12/31/2021

First sought care: 12/31/2021

Admitted: 01/09/2022

To: Tristar Horizon Dickson TN

Murdered: 02/01/2022

Mike Brooks

Clark Evans: Barely Survives Remdesivir

Clark Evans: Barely Survives Remdesivir

Age: 53

Location: FL

Became sick: 07/28/2021

First sought care: 07/08/2021

Admitted: 08/07/2021

To: Orlando Health South Seminole

Clark Evans

Amanda’s Journey – Bobbie Hancock’s Story

Amanda’s Journey – Bobbie Hancock’s Story

Age: 43

Location: KY

Became sick: 12/26/2021

First sought care: 12/27/2021

Admitted: 01/01/2022

To: University Of Kentucky Hospital

Murdered: 02/08/2022

Amanda Reynolds Stratton

Greg “Denny” Adelmann: Killed by hospital protocols

Greg “Denny” Adelmann: Killed by hospital protocols

Age: 61

Location: MN

Became sick: 12/01/2021

First sought care: 12/08/2021

Admitted: 12/08/2021

To: Northfield Hospital

Murdered: 12/13/2021

Greg Adelmann (aka "Denny")

Adrian Horne Story

Adrian Horne Story

Age: 22

Location: AZ

Became sick: 12/01/2020

First sought care: 12/01/2020

Admitted: 12/01/2020

To: Scottsdale Osborne 34 days St Josephs 14 days

Murdered: 01/17/2021

Adrian N. Horne

They Tortured and Killed My Husband

They Tortured and Killed My Husband

Age: 58

Location: OH

Became sick: 08/21/2021

First sought care: 08/30/2021

Admitted: 08/30/2021

To: Genesis Hospital

Murdered: 10/07/2021

Timothy Edward Neal

Father of Four, Victim of FDA Death Protocol

Father of Four, Victim of FDA Death Protocol

Age: 44

Location: TX

Became sick: 07/26/2021

First sought care: 08/05/2021

Admitted: 08/05/2021

To: Willowbrook Methodist

Murdered: 09/11/2021

Andy Ouano

Two Days After His Birthday

Two Days After His Birthday

Age: 60

Location: CA

Became sick: 12/28/2021

First sought care: 12/29/2021

Admitted: 01/01/2022

To: Kaiser Permanente Vacaville CA

Murdered: 01/06/2022

Scott James Romine

Anne Miller Story – Recovering All

Anne Miller Story – Recovering All

Age: 55

Location: VA

Became sick: 12/28/2021

First sought care: 12/29/2021

Admitted: 01/05/2022

To: INOVA Loudoun

Anne Miller

Deana Smith’s Story

Deana Smith’s Story

Age: 81

Location: GA

Became sick: 08/14/2021

First sought care: 08/17/2021

Admitted: 08/15/2022

To: Emory St. Joseph

Murdered: 09/12/2021

James Smith

My Sherry

My Sherry

Age: 56

Location: GA

Became sick: 09/05/2021

First sought care: 09/07/2021

Admitted: 09/07/2021

To: Northeast Georgia Medical Center

Murdered: 10/01/2021

Sherry Naylor

Covid Deadly Cocktail Murdered my Father

Covid Deadly Cocktail Murdered my Father

Age: 76

Location: IL

Became sick: 12/21/2021

First sought care: 12/29/2021

Admitted: 12/29/2021

To: Amita Resurrection Medical Center ( now called Ascension )

Murdered: 02/20/2022

Jerome Kasper

These are just a few of the cases archived by our COVID-19 Humanity Betrayal Memory Project, and there are more being reported by survivors and families of victims every day. If you would like to help with this project, please consider becoming part of the Task Citizens Force Against Instutional Capture And Crimes Against Humanity, a FormerFedsGroup Freedom Foundation mission.