Jason Willsey

Day of death: 11/14/2021

Location: North Carolina

Hospital: Ashe Memorial

Allowed to see family or patient advocate?: no

Asked to sign DNR: doc-dnr

Asked if vaccinated: yes

Was the victim treated differently as a result of disclosing their vax status?: yes

How victim was treated differently after disclosing vax status:

Victim was refused the correctly dosage of blood thinners which lead to get ultimate cause of death

"the doctor wouldn't sign the death certificate unless they put "covid" on it"

Name of Victim: Jason Willsey

Age: 37 years old

Date of onset of symptoms: 10/31/2021

First sought medical attention: 11/06/2021

Admitted to hospital: 11/09/2021

Treatment received at hospital: Cruelly mistreated

Experience in hospital:

Nurses sat at their stations and ignored the call bells. Doctors slow to respond. Neither nurses or doctors cared to provide the proper care for Jasons blood clots.

Medications given: Remdesivir, ativan, antibiotics, adrenaline, dexamethasone, fentynal, heparin, lovenox :Lovenox

How long was the victim on remdesivir?: 1 days

Was the victim informed about remdesivir's EUA status?: no

Informed of RMV side effects?: no

Was there consent for the use of remdesivir?: no

Date victim was placed on a ventilator: 11/14/2022

Days on a ventilator: : 01 days

Date vaccinated: :

Date vaccinated again: :

Date vaccinated the third time: :

Date vaccinated the fourth time: :

Date vaccinated the fourth time: :

Person being interviewed: Katelyn Willsey

Relationship To Victim: Wife

Pursuing legal action?: yes

Engaging in activism: yes

What types of activism: continuing to share the story on what happened

Watch & Share The Interview

American Granddaughter Link: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HD7KTBCtyLDu/
The Interview with Katelyn Willsey

"my daughters will never walk down the aisle with their daddy"

Jason Willsey
Written by  Katelyn Willsey (Wife)
This all started on October 31, 2021 when Jason told me he had a sore throat. No other 
symptoms were present. On 11/06 Jason went to the ER at Ashe Memorial for shortness of 
breath. He tested positive for Covid and they gave him one dose of Remdesiver without his 
consent. This is AFTER he stated multiple times that he wouldn’t be taking it.  He had 
bloodwork taken and I requested a D Dimer. It came back at 428. He was admitted after an xray 
showed bilateral pneumonia. At 11:51 on 11/07 he texted me letting me know that they were 
going to discharge him, even though the D Dimer they took at 06:53 was 564. I then requested a 
CT Angio be done to check for Pulmonary Emboli before he was discharged since his levels 
went up, even after a 40mg sub-Q injection of Lovenox. Scan showed moderate burden of 
diffuse multifocal pulmonary opacities compatible with atypical pneumonia. He was then 
discharged. I brought him home and he slept all day and night, only to get up to go to the 
bathroom which exhausted him.  
I woke him up on November 9th to check his oxygen levels. He had severe worsening 
shortness of breath along with blue tinged lips and incoherence. His oxygen was 58%. I got the 
kids into the car and helped get him into the car, then rushed him back to Ashe Memorial. I ran 
inside to tell the triage nurse how low his oxygen was and that he was confused and lethargic. 
They would come out over 5 minutes later with a whellchair. There was no sense of urgency at 
this time. Once he went through those doors I would not hear from him without a fight. Once 
they got him in at 1035 he was satting at 61% so they put on nasal cannula and he got up to 85%. 
It wasn’t until 1239 that they put him on CPAP. I kept texting him but got no answer. I then 
called the hospital to get an update and to talk to him and his nurse told me that I could not talk 
to him. I demanded that he be put on the phone and she said no. I told her that I am getting in the 
car with our kids and that I would be there in less than 10 minutes. I arrived and was met at the 
ambulance bay by his nurse, along with a security guard “for my safety”. I facetimed his work 
phone which I then handed to his nurse to take into his room. He looked awful. I was able to get 
him to make me Healthcare Power of Attorney and told him I would advocate for him. He would 
go back in for a repeat CTA, and at 1504 radiology stated that there was significant worsening of 
bilateral multifocal pneumonia. They wanted to admit him but had no available beds. They called 
surrounding hospitals but the majority consensus was that he would need to be intubated before 
they would accept him. They stated in his chart that he was a DNI/DNR. He would never sign a 
DNI/DNR, he only asked that they wouldn’t intubate him unless he wasn’t able to keep his 
oxygen levels up on his own. They have not given him any blood thinners yet. They finally drew 
a D Dimer at 0748 on 11/10 and it was 2060. After 30 hours in the emergency room, he was 
finally admitted to the monitored bed unit on 11/10. He was given one dose of Lovenox 40mg 
that evening.  
On 11/11 at 0413 his D Dimer was 1770. I called the hospital again to get them to do an 
ultrasound of his legs to check for DVT since his D Dimer was so high. At 0911 on 11/11 the 
ultrasound was performed with no findings. According to his records, no blood thinners were 
given on 11/11.  
On 11/12 at 0817 his D Dimer was 4250.His Lovenox dosage was increased to 1mg/kg. 
He was given 130mg of Lovenox. I requested a repeat CTA be done given the significant jump to 
his D Dimer. After going back and forth with the doctor, she reluctantly agreed. CTA was done at 
1233 and showed small bilateral pulmonary effusions along with severe bilateral lung infiltrates. 
I called the hospital and asked to speak to the patient advocate. She said that I would not be able 
to see him. This was an unacceptable answer. I went to the hospital and demanded to speak to
whoever was in charge. I told her that I was not leaving until I was able to see him. She agreed to 
one 20 minute visit once a day. Thankfully his nurse at the time was more gracious than the 
hospital and allowed me to stay for a few hours. When I walked into his room we made eye 
contact. There was instant relief along with tears. He laid his head on my chest and was able to 
finally relax since he had entered the er. He was able to tell me that they are never in his room. 
He was scared and didn’t want me to ever leave him alone. After a few hours of rubbing his neck 
and shoulders I was told that it was time to go. I asked to speak to his doctor about his care or 
lack thereof. She seemed irritated that I was not satisfied with how he was being treated. After 
about 20 minutes of going back and forth, we agreed on is healthcare plan from here on out. He 
was given a second dose of Lovenox 170mg.  
On 11/13 his D Dimer was 4820 at 0330. CTA was repeated and showed that bilateral 
lung infiltrates were worse. Doctors note states that due to an absence of demonstratable PE, she 
was reducing his Lovenox to .5mg/kg. He was given 85mg of Lovenox. I arrived shortly before 
noon.  He told me that they had not given him any meds today. He rang the nurse around 0745 to 
get help to the toilet but no one answered. They just sat at the nurses station across from his room 
and laughed/talked. He ended up making it to the toilet himself, almost removing the CPAP in 
the process due to the tangled tubes/cords. I spent the next 6 hours rubbing his neck, shoulders, 
legs, and feet. When I left, he was getting very anxious. He said that no one listens when I am 
not there. I asked the nurse if they could give him something small for the anxiety he was having, 
as it was increasing his heart and respiration rates. She said that she would talk to the doctor. 
They gave him 1mg Klonopin, 1mg Ativan, and 20mg Prozac. 
On 11/14 at 0513 D Dimer was <5000. 5000 is the highest they can detect. No Lovenox 
was given. No CTA was performed. He called me at 0537 but I couldn’t hear him due to the 
CPAP. I texted him back and asked what’s wrong. He texted “answer”. I then asked if he was 
calling me because he wanted me to come up to the hospital. He answered “yes”. I let him know 
that I would leave as soon as my mom (who drove 1000 on Thursday to watch my kids so I could 
fight for Jason) wakes up. I also asked if he was ok. He answered “sort of” at 0600. At 0719 he 
texted “Where did you go?”. I told him that I wasn’t there yet. His mental state was rapidly 
declining so I rushed up to his room immediately. When I arrived, he did not look well at all. His 
oxygen levels were low for him being on CPAP 100%. I told his nurse that I wanted to talk to the 
doctor immediately. She never came. After a bit, he wanted to switch to the chair because he was 
very uncomfortable. I helped him up and he collapsed into my arms, gasping for each breath. I 
got him into the chair and he ripped off his CPAP mask saying that he couldn’t breathe. I pushed 
the call button and told them to get into the room now! They slowly made their way in. I was 
able to get the CPAP mask over his nose and mouth and pressed firmly until respiratory came in 
and got the mask secured. Dr. Sullivan finally came in and told him that he needed to be 
intubated. He nodded yes. She said again Jason do you want to be intubated. He looked at me 
like didn’t she already say that? While he was nodding yes, I yelled DO IT! They started getting 
everything ready. Slowly, another doctor came in. Precious minutes passed before they finally 
moved him back onto the bed. By this time his skin was grey. His lips blue. His eyes scared and 
distant. They gave him 100mg of Versed once he was in position and bagged him. The doctor 
said “push rocks and lets roll”. 250mcg of Fentanyl and 200mg Succs was given and then he 
intubated him. I was getting worried because his pulse was in the 30’s. The doctor said it would 
go back up, just to give it time. I said “He doesn’t have time!”. They finally gave him 1mg 
Epinephrine with no improvement. After a few more minutes of waiting, they finally called a code blue. Compressions were started and I was led out and seated at the nurses station across from his room where I could see everything. I then called his parents, my pastor, and my mom to 
let them know what was going on. None of them could believe it. I stayed on the phone with my 
mom on speaker so she could hear what was going on. After about 15 minutes, Dr.Sullivan came 
to me and said it wasn’t looking good and that he probably wasn’t going to make it. I asked her if 
they were going to shock him. She stated that he doesn’t have the right rhythm to shock and that 
doing so would cause more damage than good. I said “more good than dying?”. She shrugged 
her shoulders, said per ACLS protocol they could only do CPR for 30 minutes total and not a 
minute extra. She then walked back into the room. ACLS protocol also states that 1mg 
Epinephrine be given EVERY 3-5 minutes during compressions. Dr.Sullivan states in her notes 
that additional rounds of Epinephrine were administered as documented. The detailed billing 
statement only shows 1mg was given, TOTAL! looked into his room and saw them stop. Dr. 
Sullivan approached me, shrugged her shoulders, said sorry with what could only be considered 
a sarcastic grin, and walked away. His nurse came to me and embraced me saying that he was 
gone. I lost it. I called his parents who cried out with intense grief. Then called my mom who had 
to keep it together for my kids. After I called my Pastor who ran into the church, said no church 
today Jason just passed away, prayed together, then headed toward the hospital. After a few 
minutes, I was able to muster up the strength to stand up and go to his bedside. I sat next to him, 
wailing and holding his hand. Pastor arrived and prayed with me and waited until his parents got 
there. I had them extubate him as I didn’t want them to see him like that. When they arrived all I 
could hear was his little brother moaning and crying and his mom saying “Lord no, not my 
baby”. His dad then came in crying and rubbing Jason’s feet along with Chrissy, his little 
brothers wife, who embraced me and kept repeating “I am so sorry”. The patient advocate came 
in and spoke about getting a funeral home arranged. I requested that an autopsy be done and the 
Medical Examiner at Ashe Memorial refused. His parents would pay a large amount for a private 
party to carry out the autopsy. Dr.Sullivan never came back, despite what is written in her 
Now I had to leave the love of my life and go home to our kids. I had to tell them that 
their father was in heaven now. Rob, Jason’s father, drove me home. The whole way I’m trying 
to find the words to tell the kids. Once I entered the house, I told my kids to come sit on the 
couch with me. Pastor and his wife were there for support. I told them that daddy was in heaven 
and wasn’t in any pain anymore. Our 10 year old lost it, crying out that he couldn’t be gone. Our 
8 year old wasn’t comprehending it, so more questions were answered before she understood and 
cried out. Our 5 year old son asked when daddy was coming back from heaven. I told him that he 
wasn’t and that is when he started crying. Autopsy revealed that he had massive showers of 
pulmonary emboli in both lungs. He stated that there were so many pulmonary emboli that he 
lost count. He also had dilated cardiomyopathy which was never stated in any of the radiologists’ 
reports. He also stated that in Jason’s case, had he been given the correct meds he would have 
made it through. It would have been a long road, but he would have made it. Dr.Sullivan 
wouldn’t sign the death certificate unless the cause of death was Covid. The pathologist refused 
to put it as the primary but we had to settle as secondary COD in order to get the death 
certificate. When it was time for the private viewing, I told my kids that they at least needed to see 
him. They walked in and stopped short of the casket. Abigail(10) just stared and cried, Haley(8) 
cried, and Samuel(5) touched him then jumped back and asked why he was so cold. Family came and paid their respects then it was time to go. One by one my kids stepped up to say goodbye. Samuel said I love you Daddy and rubbed his head. Haley said I’m going to miss you Daddy and 
placed her hand on his. Abigail needed some time alone with him. She finally said I love you 
Daddy then fell into my arms. I led them out to family then I said my goodbyes. The next day we 
had the funeral. His grandfather was able to privately say his goodbyes as he wasn’t able to drive 
at night for the viewing. I married Jason on November 20, 2010 and said goodbye to his body on 
November 20, 2021, our 11 year anniversary. I got to love him for 10 years 51 weeks and 6 days. 
What this hospital did to him is disgusting. Nobody should be treated that way. Doctors 
and nurses take a hypocritic oath to First, DO NO HARM. Yet they killed him. They took my 
husband, the father of my 3 kids, a son, a brother, an uncle, a cousin, a friend, the breadwinner, 
my rock, my first love. It is unacceptable and I WILL have justice for Jason. 
This is one of many stories we have documented for our COVID-19 Humanity Betrayal Memory Project, a living archive of individuals harmed by crimes against humanity throughout the pandemic. If you have a story you would like to share, please submit it here. You can browse more documented cases of humanity betrayal below. If you feel this is important, please share this page to your social media pages – and since it will probably be censored from social media, take the extra step of emailing it to your friends and family. Thank you for helping us raise awareness of the terrible ordeal our public health agencies have put these people through, so that we can try to prevent crimes against humanity like these from happening to anyone else.

Filter By Category

Andy’s Story

Andy’s Story

Age: 64

Location: PA

Became sick: 11/26/2021

First sought care: 12/08/2021

Admitted: 12/09/2021

To: MS Hershey Medical Center

Murdered: 01/06/2022

Lee Andrew Smith

Sarah’s Story

Sarah’s Story

Age: 47

Location: VA

Became sick: 03/02/2021

First sought care: 03/02/2021

Admitted: 03/02/2021

To: VCU Richmond

Murdered: 08/29/2021

Sarah Dick



Location: FL

Became sick: 12/27/2021

First sought care: 12/27/2021

Admitted: 12/27/2021

To: Morton Plant Bayside Hospital Group


Janice & Kyler V’s Story

Janice & Kyler V’s Story

Age: 64

Location: CA

Became sick: 10/29/2021

First sought care: 10/30/2022

Admitted: 11/07/2021

To: Mission hospital

Murdered: 11/19/2021

Anthony Victoria

Lauren K’s Story

Lauren K’s Story

Age: 76

Location: FL

Became sick: 01/10/2022

First sought care: 01/14/2022

Admitted: 01/14/2022

To: Woodmont HCA

Murdered: 02/01/2022


Bugzie’s Story – Fighting Until Death

Bugzie’s Story – Fighting Until Death

Age: 49

Location: LA

Became sick: 07/25/2021

First sought care: 07/26/2021

Admitted: 07/26/2021

To: Thibodeaux Regional Medical Center

Murdered: 08/28/2021

Pauline "Bugzie" Barrilleaux

Hayley’s Story- A Life Changed Forever After Forced to Get the Jab

Hayley’s Story- A Life Changed Forever After Forced to Get the Jab

Age: 29

Location: CA

Became sick: 10/08/2021

First sought care: 10/09/2021

Hayley Lopez

A beautiful life stolen

A beautiful life stolen

Age: 80

Location: PA

Became sick: 12/24/2021

First sought care: 12/28/2021

Admitted: 12/28/2021

To: Phoenixville Hospital

Murdered: 01/04/2022

Eva Hicks

My Matthew

My Matthew

Age: 54

Location: PA

Became sick: 11/09/2021

First sought care: 11/09/2021

Admitted: 11/14/2021

To: Evangelical Community Hospital Lewisburg Pa

Murdered: 11/18/2021

Matthew Smith

Loss of my Husband

Loss of my Husband

Age: 62

Location: CO

Became sick: 11/04/2022

First sought care: 11/04/2020

Admitted: 11/05/2020

To: Parkview Medical Center Pueblo Colorado

Murdered: 11/12/2020

Mark Wayne Thalhamer

Everyone Loved Her – Mark’s Story

Everyone Loved Her – Mark’s Story

Age: 31

Location: CA

Became sick: 09/22/2021

First sought care: 09/22/2021

Admitted: 09/22/2022

To: Whittier

Murdered: 09/22/2021

Jennifer Rumfola

Bruno’s Story- I miss my Angel

Bruno’s Story- I miss my Angel

Age: 71

Location: FL

Became sick: 08/02/2021

First sought care: 08/03/2021

Admitted: 08/08/2021

To: Broward healt Medical center in Fort Lauderdale

Murdered: 08/26/2021

(Wendy) Chay Koon Lim-Ferrero

Briana’s Story

Briana’s Story

Age: 36

Location: GA

Became sick: 09/30/2021

First sought care: 10/07/2021

Admitted: 10/07/2021

To: Piedmont Fayette Hospital

Murdered: 10/25/2021

Jason Christopher Ross

Cynthia S.’s Story

Cynthia S.’s Story

Age: 57

Location: FL

Became sick: 08/15/2021

First sought care: 08/20/2021

Admitted: 08/24/2021

To: Sarasota Memorial

Murdered: 09/14/2021

Eric Schrock

He Didn’t Have To Die

Age: 74

Location: VA

Became sick: 10/29/2021

First sought care: 11/04/2021

Admitted: 11/10/2021

To: Lewis Gale Montgomery Hospital

Murdered: 11/16/2021

Frank Ruffner Moseley

Roxanne’s Story

Roxanne’s Story

Age: 54

Location: TX

Became sick: 08/17/2021

First sought care: 08/28/2021

Admitted: 08/28/2021

To: Guadalupe Medical Center

Murdered: 09/11/2021

Doug MacKenzie

Therese Fights for Justice for Her Dad

Therese Fights for Justice for Her Dad

Age: 68

Location: NJ

Became sick: 08/29/2021

First sought care: 09/03/2021

Admitted: 09/03/2021

To: Mammoth Medical Center South

Murdered: 09/29/2021

Joey Occhipinti

Rutherford-Horrors of COVID protocols

Rutherford-Horrors of COVID protocols

Age: 49

Location: NC

Became sick: 09/01/2021

First sought care: 09/04/2021

Admitted: 09/07/2021

To: Hugh Chatham Memorial Hospital & Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist - Wilkes Medical Center

Murdered: 10/22/2021

Tim Rutherford

Heather E.’s Story

Heather E.’s Story

Age: 51

Location: FL

Became sick: 09/09/2021

First sought care: 09/13/2021

Admitted: 09/13/2021

To: Advent Health Fish Memorial

Murdered: 09/29/2021

Jerry (Joe) Ellixson

Lori C.’s Story

Age: 61

Location: AZ

Became sick: 07/04/2020

First sought care: 07/06/2020

Admitted: 07/06/2020

To: Honorhealth Thompson Peak

Murdered: 08/04/2020

Eric Cedarstrom

Rueben Canales

Rueben Canales

Age: 49

Location: TX

Became sick: 08/05/2021

First sought care: 08/09/2021

Admitted: 08/12/2021

To: Houston Methodist Hospital Katy, Texas location

Murdered: 08/22/2021

Rueben Canales

Janet W.’s Story

Janet W.’s Story

Age: 77

Location: PA

Became sick: 01/11/2022

First sought care: 01/14/2022

Admitted: 01/23/2022

To: St Mary Medical Center

Murdered: 02/04/2022

Edward Weiner

Cat P’s Story- Don’t Drink the Koolaid

Cat P’s Story- Don’t Drink the Koolaid

Age: 50

Location: MN

Became sick: 05/09/2021

First sought care: 11/08/2021

Cat Parker

Matthew’s Story

Matthew’s Story

Age: 33

Location: PA

Became sick: 10/05/2021

First sought care: 10/09/2021

Admitted: 10/09/2021

To: McGee Womens Hospital in Pittsburgh

Murdered: 12/01/2021

Christy Cresto

These are just a few of the cases archived by our COVID-19 Humanity Betrayal Memory Project, and there are more being reported by survivors and families of victims every day. If you would like to help with this project, please consider becoming part of the Task Citizens Force Against Instutional Capture And Crimes Against Humanity, a FormerFedsGroup Freedom Foundation mission.