John Allen

Day of death: 02/13/2022

Location: Ohio

Hospital: Kettering - zip 45429, The Christ Hospital zip - 45219, Kindred zip - 45417

Allowed to see family or patient advocate?: yes_both

Asked to sign DNR: idr

Asked if vaccinated: yes

Was the victim treated differently as a result of disclosing their vax status?: idk

Name of Victim: John Allen

Age: 68 years old

Date of onset of symptoms: 11/20/2021

First sought medical attention: 11/22/2022

Admitted to hospital: 11/25/2021

Treatment received at hospital: Cruelly mistreated

Experience in hospital:

John was refused the antibody infusion, High Dose Vit C, and was not given a proper bed so he suffered from horrific bed wounds that he was actually healing from in the step-down hospital when they neglected him after shutting off his suction to a badly placed chest tube and caused his lung to collapse. They left him like that for 24 hours which damaged his perfectly good heart to the point it stopped.

Medications given: blood pressure meds, fentynal, lasix, Oxygen, pain killers, paralytic drugs, sedatives, Steroids

Date victim was placed on a ventilator: 12/08/2021

Days on a ventilator: : 68 days

Person being interviewed: Barbara

Relationship To Victim: Wife

Pursuing legal action?: would

Engaging in activism: yes

What types of activism: Speaking out on social media. Writing a book. There was so much done to John his story needs to be heard. Three hospitals he fought his way through, only to be forgotten.

Watch & Share The Interview

The Interview with Barbara

John's constitutional right were violated. They had the antibody infusion sitting on a shelf the nurse said. But because the CDC who did not know my husbands case, he was refused the right to get it. I am a patient advocate for nerve pain patients by ministry. I did the research, I showed my evidence to the doctors, but their egos and fear of going against the hospital is what caused John to suffer. Kindred Hospital lied to me. They said they would give him the HIgh dose Vit C, then when John was moved there, they withheld it. I have a text message that states they would give it to him from the social worker. We were tricked into going there. I finally got a doctor to give it to him through the GI tube and I have a xray report that states it was working. He died because the doctor turned off the suction to his chest tube and got called to a emergency. John laid there for 24 hours with a collapsed lung which damaged his heart. He died from his heart stopping. But they put that and covid on his death cert, even though he was cleared of covid 2 months earlier.

Casualty of War
Written by   Barbara (Wife)

My beloved husband, John became ill on Saturday November 20th with a low grade fever. Because we both had been treated recently with a bacterial infection in our lungs, I assumed that it was becoming active. We met via phone with our pulmonary doctor on Monday November 22nd. He said John’s symptoms didn’t sound like Covid and he would call in a strong antibiotic for him. Within three days John felt worse with higher fever and symptoms from the antibiotic. He stayed in bed a few days and his fever broke and he started feeling better.

Then on Saturday November 27th he was back in bed and a horrible cough started. He wanted a cough suppressant which I was reluctant to give him, but he insisted. Within 4 hours we noticed he had breathing problems. We put him on oxygen (we had a machine at home he had just started using a few weeks before for sleep apnea at night). After speaking with the pulmonary doctor he reluctantly said take him to Kettering ER in Piqua, Ohio.

We went there and his saturation was at 70%. They gave him 15 liters right away. They tested him positive for Covid. I asked him to give him the antibody infusion and they refused citing it was against protocol. John refused to stay at the hospital. We got his oxygen liters down to 5 and I went home to get a tank. We raced home not having much in the tank and put him on the concentrator machine. I started ivermectin but we now know and his doctor knows, the dose wasn’t strong enough. I only had 18 mg pills. The next morning I knew he needed higher oxygen liters. So his pulmonary doctor called the home health place and got them to deliver a 10 liter machine. He said keep both machines; if they come to pick up one, don’t answer the door.

John needed more oxygen so he rigged up both concentrator machines he had (15 liters total) with double tubes up his nose. His saturation level was not good when he would go to the bathroom. About 24 hours later, I went to the ER sick and tested positive. They gave me the antibody infusion. I went home and told John I was concerned because he couldn’t move or his saturation would drop. I knew he needed more oxygen. His pulmonary doctor told us he needed high dose steroids so he would call him in a script, but he may need more oxygen.

He said Johns’ chances of survival were much better at home. But John was struggling. I told the pulmonary doctor I would advocate for him not to get remdesivir and make sure they give him the steroids. I would send John to the hospital with his ivermectin pills in his keychain pill container so he could continue taking them.

He was taken by ambulance back to Kettering ER. He told me, “no kisses goodbye, I’ll be back, I will beat this”. I told the hospital over the phone for intake under no circumstances he was allowed to have remdesivir. They moved him to the main campus in Kettering, Ohio. They said the doctor wanted to talk to me about remdesivir. That was until Cleveland Clinic (John was a liver transplant recipient, 9 yrs postop) and the clinic told them under no circumstances could he have remdesivir. I was no longer pressured about that drug. Although it is mentioned by a doctor later in Cincinnati that John had tried that in his notes. I think that doctor wasn’t doing his notes well, possibly copy and pasting them from other patients records. I didn’t find it on any of John’s records that he was given that drug. That’s the only reason I can think of that it was in his notes like that.

Three days later I found an angel nurse who put me and John on a conference call. She was an ICU nurse and quit her job because she said she knew they were killing people in hospitals for money. She was now guiding families with loved ones in the hospital. She told John to do his breathing exercises and she told me to get my butt to the hospital the next day. She said he needs you, you had the antibody infusion and taking ivermectin. She said you are fine. I took a home test and I was actual testing negative already, just 4 days after getting the antibody infusion.

John was in major depression, but was able to stand and move a little. He was on high flow oxygen. I continued to beg the doctors to give him the antibody infusion it could save him and they said no, it was against the CDC protocol. I knew this was the cure because my angel nurse had taken antibody infusion from her hospital and gave this to her aunt who had a low saturation of 82. That was all she had for her Aunt, no oxygen. She gave her the infusion at home and made her Aunt walk and keep her lungs moving. Her Aunt survived. The antibody infusion would have saved John if they would have only given it to him.

But they kept refusing. I gave the doctor a print out of the FLCCC protocol and they refused ivermectin and only gave him a low dose of Vit C. John was still taking the ivermectin pills, I was able to get him 38 mgs, but again we now know that wasn’t a high enough dose and it wasn’t long enough either. The hospital did tell me that he was doing better than most and I should count my blessings. Most likely because he was getting some ivermectin in his body.

But a few days later, December 4th, he was put on a bipap machine during the night and hi flow during the day. On December 8th he was struggling and with his agreement they put him on a vent. The next day, December 9th the doctor approached me about sending him to Cleveland or Cincinnati for evaluation to get on an ECMO machine. He said he didn’t know if he could get that, but wanted to send him there to try. He was care flighted to The Christ Hospital in Cincinnati and given nitro gas with his oxygen to help him and it helped him tremendously.

I was allowed to see him on December 12th as they had cleared him of Covid. They had started backing him off the nitro gas mixed with his oxygen and the doctor said he was doing so well he wouldn’t need ECMO. They were also concerned about doing a ECMO because he was a 9 yr post-op transplant recipient. I was glad to hear he didn’t need it. They said as soon as he stabilized he would get a trach and then they could work more therapy with him and get him off the vent.  They were backing John off the sedative drugs from time to time and he was still moving his legs and arms for them.

Everything seemed to be going good until John got a bacterial infection in his lungs. I knew he was high risk for one due to the tube. I wanted him to get better and get the trach. He was able to fight off the bacterial infection quickly, but it was hard on his lungs and the vent settings were higher now. They wanted them lower before they could do the trach.

John continued to get worse and I continued to fight for high dose vit C. John’s pulmonary doctor called The Christ Hospital in Cincinnati to advocate for high dose Vit C. but the hospital refused.  I knew now that the Covid was gone, he needed this to help his lungs heal. I was also shown a video from a holistic doctor from the show 60 min from 2009 called “Vitamin C The Miracle Swine Ful Cure” on youtube. I also did extensive research (I was trained by world renown nerve surgeon how to research medical publications, I am a patient advocate for nerve pain patients around the globe and admin three support groups to educate them.). I was emailing and educating myself on Dr. Thomas Levy’s knowledge about high dose Vit C., he also advised the family from the 60 min show in New Zealand.

His work shows that oxidative stress damage in the lungs from any kind of virus or bacterial infection can be reversed with high dose Vit. C. But it has to be given at the 25 gram level through the IV. I had two family meetings with two doctors in Cincinnati and even though I showed them the publications that this could help heal John’s lungs, they refused to allow him to have it. Since at that time there was studies going on for sever Covid cases to be treated with high dose vit C I asked them about Johns Right to Try. They said it didn’t apply in this situation. They said they were afraid it would harm him. I told them I would be willing to sign papers reliving them of their liability and they still refused. The admin in the meeting used an analogy of me wanting to give my husband poison. They couldn’t allow that and they laughed. I told them I was trying to save my husband’s life, I didn’t appreciate the analogy, I wanted him to have a human body nutrient, it was very unprofessional and made me angry to be treated this way.

At this time, the doctors had given up so much on John they moved him to a back room. When he arrived, the nurse examined him and found he had severe bed wounds. She was so upset and looked at me and said that wasn’t no scratch. She then put in a request for the wound doctor to see him. I saw that wounds and broke down. The last thing John needed was something else to battle. I was also upset when I called the previous nurses station that evening from home and asked what John’s records said about his wounds. They said his records showed he had one small blister on his buttock and they put a patch on it. I asked for the Nurse Supervisors email and said you should go look at him. His records do not match his condition, his nurses are lying. He has open wounds that are not being cared for or documented. Shame on his nurses for not reporting this to his doctors or in his records!

John was getting worse; he had a second bacterial infection in his lungs. They started the antibiotic again and his oxygen use went up even more. At one point they tried the nitro gas again just to show me they were doing something for him. They wouldn’t give him any more steroids saying they had already tried two regiments of the strong ones. They had him on a low dose steroid and trying to wean him off of it. He beat the bacterial infection once again, but we couldn’t get his vent settings to come down. The doctors were giving up on him and it was very obvious to me. They even got to the point where the doctor said not to increase his vent settings. I was concerned I was going to lose John that night, but then I got a phone call around 8:00 pm. They had turned up the pressure so much on his vent, since the doctor refused to turn up the oxygen that his messed his lung up and they finally did a chest tube that saved his life that night. His vent settings then got a bit better as far as the pressure.

I started searching for lawyers to help me fight for this high dose Vit C. When I talked to a common law litigator he made me realize it would never happen. I couldn’t force a doctor to do something against their will, and I couldn’t force the hospital to let me do something on their property without their permission. He did however say that since I was John’s legal wife, that means I am him in the eyes of the law. I could apply anything I wanted to his body. So I went into action, I prepared powder vit C and ivermectin to apply to John’s skin. When I arrived at the hospital, Dr. Smith (head of the team of doctors taking care of John) met me in the hallway outside John’s door. He told me John was a dying man and these reports I was giving them were written by doctors who were idiots. I had a patient advocate on the phone and they were trying to get John some higher dose steroid breathing treatments and Dr. Smith shamed her as well. They had tried everything they could and there was nothing else they could do for him. He belittled me and shamed me in front of everyone for my research and brought me to tears. They still had not sent a wound doctor to access his wounds either.

I walked into John’s room and they sent a palliative care doctor in. I begged him to help me get John high dose Vit C and handed him the published reports. He said it’s out of my hands. I then asked him, How much are you getting paid for him, huh? He got angry and threw my papers down on my bag and walked out of the room.

It was then I started applying the ivermectin at a high dose using the powder from the human pills with liquid horse medicine and the horse paste on the soles of his feet, and vit C. The Vit C was difficult to put on, but the ivermectin rubbed in well. That was on Tuesday January 4th. I knew without the doctors caring enough to treat him, the next 48 hours would be crucial. Based on my friend who works in the medical field and knew John personally, he said if they don’t have to adjust John’s vent settings that will tell us if John is still fighting.

The next day John did it, he showed us he was still fighting. His vent settings did not need to be adjusted. The following day after two treatments of me applying the ivermectin when I called his nurse to check on him, he said his vent settings had dropped to 75% oxygen and he stayed at saturation of 91. I told the nurse John was teasing me, and he said, he surely surprised me. Exactly what I had been praying for.

I walked in Friday morning and was stopped by Dr. Smith’s team. His PA said now try not to get too excited but John is doing much better, his blood pressure is better so they backed off the pressers and he was able to get his feeding tube back. They kept his sedatives heavy which made his blood pressure drop. When they put him on pressers for that, he could not get his nutrition. This caused him to need blood transfusions. It was a evil cycle. They also limited his IV fluids that I felt was a bit much. I continually asked them to give him more fluids. They said they wanted to keep his lungs dry. I said this isn’t a fluid pneumonia so I don’t understand why you want to keep him on the verge of dehydration. They said it’s all we know to do for the lungs to get them to work better.

Dr. Smith walked in with a big smile on his face, he stood at the end of John’s bed and said, “What a strong man he is!” He couldn’t believe John was doing so much better, vent settings went down to 60%-65%.  Because John was doing better, we will get him a new bed, one to treat and help his bed wounds. Within two hours John had a bed that didn’t allow pressure against his skin. I asked them why wasn’t he given this bed weeks ago? They said they are expensive, I said I have insurance and I would have paid for it myself. They had no reasoning to justify John not getting his special bed weeks before. In my perspective, they had moved him to that back room because they stopped treating him, and expected him to die. There is no logical reason that they didn’t get this bed for him sooner which would have prevented his bed wounds. They never dreamed he would turn around and start getting better. What they didn’t know, it was the ivermectin I was applying everyday that was making a difference and helping John. They started backing off the sedatives and began the process for the trach to be put in. They also moved him into a different room with more light, back to the area he was before.

I started searching for a step-down hospital because I knew he would get to go to one as soon as he got the trach put in. I was only going to move him to one that allowed high dose Vit C. In my research it said when they were checking into a hospital or long term care facility, make sure to get it agreed on. I toured the step-down hospital (Kindred in Dayton, Ohio) and the social worker checked and found a doctor that agreed to give John the high dose Vit C at 25 grams twice a day. His exact text to me stated, “I spoke with our physician and he doesn’t have a problem with doing the vitamin C and our Pharmacy can get it.”

As John was being backed off the sedatives he was starting to wake up. The first time I was in the room when he opened his eyes and looked at me, I told him I loved him. He tried to speak to me and I said no no, don’t try to talk. If you love me blink and John blinked 7 times. I noticed they were giving John as much fluids as I thought they should. They kept removing the IV feed, they said they wanted his lungs dry. I told him he needed fluids to flush out the heavy drugs he had been on. I explained to them more than once John was a “light weight” with drugs because his body absorbed them so well it was going to take a while for him to flush them out of his system. They started making accusations that something was wrong with his brain function because he wasn’t responding to the doctors and only a few of the nurses. I told them he was responding to me and our son just fine I don’t know what the problem is.

I walked in one day and the doctor said he was starting him on anti-seizure meds. I asked him if anyone had witnessed him having a seizure? The doctor said no, but we think he is having them because he isn’t very responsive. I said no, I don’t want those drugs given to him until we know for sure he needs them. So I did agree to a 24 EEG to check for seizures. When they did the test, at 20 hours they stopped it because no seizure activity had been seen. Then they sent in a Neuro doctor to check him. She was very short with her commands with John in front of my son. Telling him to move his hands, arms and legs. John had been deeply sedated for almost 6 weeks.

My son asked her why was she not giving him a chance. She said he doesn’t understand me and wouldn’t be able to keep his eyes closed if I asked him. My son looked at John in the eyes and said, “Dad, if you understand me I need you to close your eyes and keep your eyes closed for as long as you can to show these doctors you are ok.” John then closed his eyes and it was obvious he understood my son because every muscle in his face was working hard to keep his eyes closed. My son turned to the doctor and said see, he is communicating just fine. It was then we realized John must have heard the doctors talking to me and him when he was sedated and he was not happy with how they were treating us.

Soon after that they did a CT scan of John from his head, chest and all his organs. They wanted to make sure he was not having any other issues. The CT scan came out great so they allowed him to receive his trach and then a GI tube.

I was so excited John was going to move to Kindred because they had agreed to give him the high dose Vit C he needed so much. It was a rough ride for him, we found out later Cincinnati never stitched his chest tube in and because they had the wrong size trach fitting in, it caused some bodily fluids to leak out of his neck. When he arrived at Kindred, they told me his doctor was not in until Tuesday the next week. They couldn’t start his high dose Vit C until then. I was thankful they started him on more fluids.

The morning after I called the third shift nurse to see how he did, she was so excited, she said she talked with John and he responded well all night. She said he really talks with his eyes and eye brows, I said yes he does. She said they played music and had a great time. She said he may not be able to talk, but he’s in there and his brain is working fine and he is going to be ok. I was so happy he was responding well at the new hospital, my theory was correct, the only thing John could control was his responses. He was mad at the way he and I was treated in Cincinnati so he wasn’t responding to them.

When Tuesday came his doctor arrived. I asked him when he was starting the high dose Vit C and he told me he changed his mind. My heart dropped to my feet. His reason was that he was afraid of John getting kidney stones. I told him I had documentation that proved otherwise. John had a right to try this.  I picked up my heart and went home gathered 96k case studies from Harvard to show Dr. Chalasani. Dr. Thomas Levy also agreed with me to meet with Dr. Chalasani to clam any fears he may have allowing John to try this. I emailed all this information to the social worker at Kindred. He told me he forwarded this information to everyone, the CEO, and a few other office administrators. The CEO met with me and told me it was not the hospital stopping Dr. Chalasani, but Kindred’s main pharmacy in Lima didn’t recommend he get this, even though the pharmacist at Kindred told the social worker he could obtain it with no problems.

Meanwhile, John had fought off a active CMV virus that had become active in Cincinnati. Because of this he received a daily visit from the infectious disease doctor. Everyday this doctor would come in and listen to his chest. He told me if John was doing better or not. He was concerned that he had a problem with his chest tube. He told me the pulmonary doctor needed to fix this. Also every time the nurses or therapist would move John on his right side, he would start destating. No one really knew why this was happening. The pulmonary doctor tried to put him on more steroids for it and I stopped that because he had been on too many and this wasn’t an inflammation problem, I asked him, more like begged him to look at it, the infectious disease doctor said it had a leak. He x-rayed it and said it was fine. They wouldn’t take him to CT scan because the hospital didn’t have a portable suction for the ventilator.

Then it became an emergency situation. I left the hospital on a Saturday afternoon and as soon as I got home the nurse called. She said after I left, John was moved by therapist and he desate again. The nurse pulled up his gown and realized the chest tube was not stitched in place and it had been coming out of John all this time. The pulmonary doctor did an emergency change of the chest tube, he tried to replace the current one by pushing it back in, but it wasn’t working. So he pulled it out and put in a new larger one. John’s lung had collapsed, but he recovered very well. It really scared the nurses.

The infections disease doctor came in a few days later and he looked at me and said the chest tube is still leaking, John really needs a CT scan. He was so concerned he went out in the hallway and asked the nurse if they were going to scan John. She said no, his pulmonary doctor said not to move him. They didn’t have a portable suction. The infectious disease doctor walked away displeased.

I requested Dr. Chalasani to meet with me in John’s room. I asked him if he had read the published case studies from Harvard, 96k of them. He said no, he had not. I handed hard copies to him showing him everything I could find. He pulled out his phone and searched one case study of a person that had previous kidney issues that had problems with the Vit C.  I asked him for a family meeting about this, it was in the patient bill of rights to sit down with me and discuss this. He said no, he had nothing to discuss and he didn’t want to speak with Dr. Thomas Levey either. Not allowing John to have the high dose Vit C after stating he could have it to get him to this hospital was a violation of John’s constitutional rights according to a constitution teacher I contacted.

I fired Dr. Chalasani.

I checked with the hospital admins about taking John home. They sent a social worker to speak with me and start checking to see if this could happen. Sadly, John’s vent setting was too high to go home. They didn’t have a machine that could handle his needs. The hospital assigned a new doctor, one that would be his pulmonary and primary hospital doctor. Dr. Yacoub.

When I asked Dr. Yacoub if he could please start John on high dose IV Vit C he looked at me and said, why now? This should have been started months ago. I told him I had been advocating for John to get it for seven weeks. He said he would have to check with the pharmacy, he didn’t think it would do anything at this time, but he would check. That was Thursday.

On Friday morning, February 11th, Dr. Yacoub’s PA was on the phone for morning rounds. I went to the hall and there were three staff members conducting morning rounds. The PA stated they did realize something wasn’t right with John’s chest tube and when Dr. Yacoub came in around noon, they would scan John. Since he was high risk for the lung collapsing the PA said the team would do this when Dr. Yacoub came in. Dr. Yacoub came in around 12:30 and shut off the suction and turned up the vent and said he was going to get the team and take John to CT scan. He said he would be ok without the suction.

John was very tired that day after they shut off the suction. I waited and waited, and no one came. Finally, three hours later I asked his nurse where the team was and why had they not taken John to CT scan I was confused. She said she would check and get back with me. She came back and said they were going to scan him on Saturday, Dr. Yacoub and the team had a patient code in another area of the hospital and since they were a small hospital, it took a lot of the staff. I asked her about turning John’s suction back on. She told me John’s lung couldn’t heal with the suction on and he would be ok.

On Saturday I came in and asked Dr. Yacoub if he couldn’t get the IV high dose Vit C, could we use the liposomal Vit C through the GI tube. The Livon brand had amazing success with patients in John’s condition if given at the high dose. He said yes, John could have it. I went to lunch and Dr. Yacoub was going to scan John while I was gone.

When I returned, Dr. Yacoub told me he had to turn the suction back on for John’s chest tube that he needed it. But that was all they did. They did start the Vit C, Giving him 5000 mg through the GI tube, According to Dr. Thomas Levy, this would equate to about 20-25 grams through the IV. I was so excited, I felt like I finally won this battle I had fought so hard for. John was to get this dose every 4 hours. I asked Dr. Levy if we would see a change in Johns x-rays with in 2-3 days, he said he didn’t know the specifics of John’s case, but it would not surprise him at all. After all the New Zealand man who was in close to the same shape as John, had improvement within 24 hours of the oxitive stress damage reversing.

John again was very tired on Saturday, still responsive, but just unusually tired. That night I got a call from his nurse telling me he had a fever. I was upset because I thought this was another bacterial infection. But I knew with the high doses of Vit C, John would be ok. The nurse told me they would run cultures.

Sunday morning my son and I walked into John’s room and I realized his stomach was very distended. I asked the nurse if he had a bowel movement lately and he said yes this morning, a good one. I asked about the fever and he said yes he had one still. But I noticed his hands and feet felt cold to the touch. The nurse said he had a core temperature, it was to protect his organs.

The nurse also informed me that Johns x-ray looked amazing. His lungs were clearing more. Then we started to see some strange things happening. John was tired once again and this time his eyes were not moving much. He always followed me around the room with his eyes, but he was struggling with that. Then he had fluid leaking out around his trach. I called the respiratory therapist in and she cleaned him up. Then the alarm started going off on John’s vent. We knew he was getting oxygen and it was working, but the finger monitor wasn’t picking it up on his finger. She tried warming his hands with a towel and tried several finger monitors. She joked saying John just wanted her to spend more time with him. The nurse also had to empty his stomach with suction on the GI tube before giving him his Vit C dose.

I left my son in the room and went to get something to eat. While I was gone, there was a code blue over the loudspeaker, I called my son, and it was John.

John went into cardiac arrest. My son said his heart rate dropped quickly. They shocked John once and his heart rate went very high, his legs were shaking, then his heart stopped. They worked on him for 30 min. but were not able to revive him.

At the time, I didn’t understand what was going on, but it’s very clear to me now, John’s body was very stressed. Those were all the eerie signs I saw. After speaking with my friend who is a nurse that very day, we realized what had happened.  When I received John’s medical records, her theory was confirmed.

The X-ray reports done on Saturday February 12th showed that John’s lung was severely collapsed up to 50%.  John had laid in the bed for 24 hours with a collapsed lung before they realized turning off the suction had done to him. The doctor never said a word to me about his lung being collapsed for 24 hours and what the risks John was facing. The doctor never checked his heart. If you Google what a collapsed lung can do your heart, you will see that this can cause death.

Bittersweet is the x-ray report on the morning of Johns passing, it stated his lung was healing and looked so much better. The Vit C was working.

John should have received the antibody infusion when he first went to the hospital, this would have prevented him from even needing a ventilator, but his constitutional rights, and his right to try was denied. He was also refused the right to try high dose Vit C, when we know by x-ray reports was working even just 24 hours after starting. John suffered from serious bed wounds that he was actually healing well from, they were not going to need debrided because he was not given the proper bed.

Only when they knew he was going to survive did they give him the proper bed. After fighting for 2 ½ months and beating Covid, two bacterial infections and a active CMV virus, he was neglected. They wouldn’t move him three days before to CT scan because of the suction. But then they made a plan to do it, then let him lay there for 24 hours with a 50% collapsed lung which damaged his perfectly good heart. John never had heart issues the entire time he was in the hospital. They CT scanned it in Cincinnati, and it was fine.

So even though it was neglect that caused his death, no lawyer will even look at his case because 2 ½ months prior he went into the hospital with Covid.

Having him in the hospital put us on the front lines of this war in the medical system. John was fighting hard every day for his life, and I was in the battle of my life for his rights.

His story also shows that ivermectin was helping the most sever patients. If John would have had a higher dose in the beginning, he may have not suffered so hard.

Lawyers are supposed to defend the constitution and humans. Why will they not fight for John?

John was God and Country loving man, Husband, Father, Grandfather, Friend and Mentor to many young men. He deserved to be treated as a fellow human being.

This is one of many stories we have documented for our COVID-19 Humanity Betrayal Memory Project, a living archive of individuals harmed by crimes against humanity throughout the pandemic. If you have a story you would like to share, please submit it here. You can browse more documented cases of humanity betrayal below. If you feel this is important, please share this page to your social media pages – and since it will probably be censored from social media, take the extra step of emailing it to your friends and family. Thank you for helping us raise awareness of the terrible ordeal our public health agencies have put these people through, so that we can try to prevent crimes against humanity like these from happening to anyone else.

Filter By Category

Hell – Yancy Rae Thompson Story

Hell – Yancy Rae Thompson Story

Age: 48

Location: CO

Became sick: 10/08/2021

First sought care: 10/12/2021

Admitted: 11/22/2021

To: Sterling Regional medical center

Murdered: 12/21/2021

Yancy Rae Thompson

If I could turn back time

If I could turn back time

Age: 59

Location: MD

Became sick: 01/22/2022

First sought care: 01/23/2022

Admitted: 01/22/2022

To: Meritus Medical Center

Sharyn Dupont-Morehead

My Brother hear my prayer

My Brother hear my prayer

Age: 66

Location: NV

Became sick: 10/03/2021

First sought care: 10/03/2021

Admitted: 10/03/2021

To: Spring Valley Hospital

Murdered: 10/18/2021

David Grady

Janet W.’s Story

Janet W.’s Story

Age: 77

Location: PA

Became sick: 01/11/2022

First sought care: 01/14/2022

Admitted: 01/23/2022

To: St Mary Medical Center

Murdered: 02/04/2022

Edward Weiner

You Should  Be Here- Sarah Cheney

You Should Be Here- Sarah Cheney

Age: 44

Location: UT

Became sick: 07/10/2021

First sought care: 07/18/2021

Admitted: 07/18/2021

To: Ogden Regional Medical Center

Murdered: 07/31/2021

Jason Cheney

How can I make this right? While they still steal, kill and destroy  people’s lives.

How can I make this right? While they still steal, kill and destroy people’s lives.

Age: 63

Location: AL

Became sick: 11/12/2021

First sought care: 11/15/2021

Admitted: 11/15/2021

To: Baptist East , 400 Taylor Rd

Murdered: 12/13/2021

William Peagler Jr.

Anne Miller Story – Recovering All

Anne Miller Story – Recovering All

Age: 55

Location: VA

Became sick: 12/28/2021

First sought care: 12/29/2021

Admitted: 01/05/2022

To: INOVA Loudoun

Anne Miller

Self Defense from Medical Professionals

Self Defense from Medical Professionals

Age: 53

Location: TX

Became sick: 07/03/2020

First sought care: 07/20/2020

Admitted: 07/20/2020

To: Medical City Denton

Stephen Allphin

Linda R’s Story

Linda R’s Story

Age: 62

Location: SC

Became sick: 11/15/2021

First sought care: 11/17/2021

Admitted: 11/26/2021

To: Hillcrest Hospital, Baptist Easley

Murdered: 12/04/2021

Raymond Forrest Rush

I Survived

I Survived

Age: 64

Location: NV

Became sick: 10/08/2021

First sought care: 10/15/2021

Admitted: 10/15/2021

To: Mountain View Hospital and Pam Rehab

Regina Bell

Murdered by Hospital Protocol

Murdered by Hospital Protocol

Age: 64

Location: TX

Became sick: 08/01/2021

First sought care: 08/12/2021

Admitted: 08/12/2021

To: HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe

Murdered: 08/22/2021

Mark Franklin Parkin

Covid Hospital Protocol  Killed My Son

Covid Hospital Protocol Killed My Son

Age: 40

Location: AL

Became sick: 12/28/2020

First sought care: 01/02/2021

Admitted: 01/02/2021

To: Prattville Baptist hospital

Murdered: 01/08/2021

William Donald Judah

James A. Evans shouldn’t have died.  Covid and the hospital killed him

James A. Evans shouldn’t have died. Covid and the hospital killed him

Age: 63

Location: IL

Became sick: 03/14/2021

First sought care: 03/27/2021

Admitted: 03/28/2021

To: Delnor Hospital

Murdered: 05/15/2021

James A Evans

This should not have happened!

This should not have happened!

Age: 65

Location: TX

Became sick: 06/26/2021

First sought care: 07/04/2021

Admitted: 07/04/2021

To: Baylor, Scott and White

Murdered: 08/07/2021

Alan Leonard

Cindy’s Simmons Story

Cindy’s Simmons Story

Age: 65

Location: TX

Became sick: 11/16/2020

First sought care: 11/27/2020

Admitted: 11/27/2020

To: Shannon Medical Center

Murdered: 01/14/2021

Danny Ray Simmons

James Maxwell’s Story

James Maxwell’s Story

Age: 55

Location: CA

Became sick: 08/24/2021

First sought care: 08/31/2021

Admitted: 09/09/2021

To: Dignity Health St Elizabeth’s Hospital

Murdered: 09/20/2021

James Maxwell

Joe Ulibarri Blessed so Many with His Love and Talent

Joe Ulibarri Blessed so Many with His Love and Talent

Age: 81

Location: AZ

Became sick: 11/25/2020

First sought care: 11/26/2020

Admitted: 11/27/2020

To: Banner UMC Hospital

Murdered: 12/11/2020

Jose Ulibarri

1 shot is all it took and Remdesivir sealed his fate

1 shot is all it took and Remdesivir sealed his fate

Age: 77

Location: NY

Became sick: 03/24/2021

First sought care: 03/24/2021

Admitted: 04/04/2021

To: White Plains Hospital

Murdered: 04/15/2021

Richard Bonfiglio

Nancy A Baginski Story

Nancy A Baginski Story

Age: 88

Location: MO

Became sick: 07/17/2021

First sought care: 07/27/2021

Admitted: 07/29/2021

To: St. Luke's Hospital

Murdered: 08/07/2021

Nancy A Baginski

The Hospital Scheduled My Mother’s Death!

The Hospital Scheduled My Mother’s Death!

Age: 59

Location: FL

Became sick: 09/25/2021

First sought care: 09/27/2021

Admitted: 09/27/2021

To: Advent Health Altamonte Springs

Murdered: 10/22/2021

Rebecca Stevens

Cyndee’s Story

Cyndee’s Story

Age: 72

Location: WA

Became sick: 12/23/2021

First sought care: 01/02/2022

Admitted: 01/03/2022

To: St Vincent’s Portland OR

Cyndee Ellis

Stephen’s Story- Does she need it ??

Stephen’s Story- Does she need it ??

Age: 56

Location: CA

Became sick: 11/08/2021

First sought care: 11/18/2021

Admitted: 11/18/2021

To: Washington Hosp Healthcare System

Murdered: 12/25/2021

Janet Mabalo Dettle

Julie – Murdered at Cascade Valley Hospital

Julie – Murdered at Cascade Valley Hospital

Age: 63

Location: WA

Became sick: 11/11/2021

First sought care: 11/26/2021

Admitted: 11/26/2021

To: Cascade Valley Hospital

Murdered: 12/11/2021

Stephanie Istvan

Phyllis Marie Story

Phyllis Marie Story

Age: 72

Location: GA

Became sick: 12/31/2021

First sought care: 01/05/2022

Admitted: 01/07/2022

To: Newnan Hospital

Murdered: 02/25/2022

Phyllis Marie

These are just a few of the cases archived by our COVID-19 Humanity Betrayal Memory Project, and there are more being reported by survivors and families of victims every day. If you would like to help with this project, please consider becoming part of the Task Citizens Force Against Instutional Capture And Crimes Against Humanity, a FormerFedsGroup Freedom Foundation mission.